morgan chandler - Dance teacher/artist
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hello! My name is Morgan Chandler! I am fun and giggly and I love Disney and kpop! Dance is my passion and I love kiddos!!
2. What is your first memorable dance moment?
When I was a kid, my mom put me in dance guild at UL. I remember being in the class and we were making shapes on the floor and my favorite was a crescent moon shape!
3. What do you love about teaching?
I love it when I can see the joy on the kids faces when they are having fun! I also love when I see the little lightbulbs go off when they understand a new concept!
4. What do you love about Hello Dancer?
Hello dancer has such an amazing atmosphere. The amount of magic and happiness that flows through the studio and teachers is just so wonderful! I feel so welcomed here!
5. Who is your favorite cartoon or animated character?
Picking my favorite cartoon character is super tough because I love Disney! But I’d have to go with Winnie the Pooh!
6. What do you want your impact to be as a teacher at Hello Dancer?
As a teacher at Hello Dancer, I want my impact to be to help little boys and girls love or even just appreciate dance! I want them to find the magic that I found in dance!
7. What are you qualifications?
I am a senior at UL of Lafayette studying Performing Arts Dance! I danced all throughout my childhood and was and was a student in CYT Lafayette!In my first 3 years of ULL I was on staff with CYT, as a Dance Instructor and Show Choreographer for three years.